Walking On Cars
Example & DJ Wire
- Weekend tickets covering all 4 Days cost just €49. A booking fee applies.
- Please note the €39 Early Bird Weekend Ticket deal ended on August 8th.
- Day tickets are available for all 4 days, €15 for Thursday, €20 for Friday, €25 for Saturday and €15 for Sunday. A booking fee applies.
Kid's Weekend Ticket
- Kid’s weekend tickets (3 – 12 years old) are available for just €5 and covers entry to all 4 days. Kid’s tickets cannot be purchased in advance and must be paid for at the box office on the night by a Parent or Guardian holding a valid ticket.
- Minor’s tickets 13 – 17 years old: €10 per night or €20 Weekend Ticket. All minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian holding an adult ticket. Minor tickets can be purchased in advance but will not be admitted unless signed in by a parent or guardian.
- ID Required
It’s getting closer! Here are the Stage Times for Westfest 2015. All times are approx.read more
12 minutes ago
The Knights Of WestFest shared Ryan Sheridan's video.
"I'm Alive" at WestFest what a Great Festival!
The Knights Of WestFest with Laurie Oleary and 5 others
The Knights Of WestFest added 24 new photos to the album: The Stunning — with Anne-Marie O Brien and 2 others.
The Knights Of WestFest added 29 new photos to the album: Ryan Sheridan — with Liam O' Sullivan.
Now in its fifth year, the Westfest Line Up is one of the best kept secrets on the Irish summer festival scene, with exceptional bands performing over 4 sensational nights of music and entertainment! Based in the GAA Grounds of the Castle Demense in Newcastle West the headline night on Saturday 12th of September will see the UK Reggae group UB40 take the stage along with Top UK Artist Example and four piece Dublin Rock Band The Riptide Movement.
Lead singer of UB40 Robin Campbell said, “It’s our first time playing a festival in Limerick and we’ve heard great things about Westfest, we are really looking forward to coming over”. 90’s rockers The Stunning top the bill as Sunday night’s main act, while Walking On Cars, another one of Ireland’s most imaginative bands, are to headline on Friday night, with support from Róisín O. Other acts over the weekend include Derek Ryan, Declan Nerney, Danny Battles, Hudson Taylor, Ryan Sheridan, Breaking Trad and Newcastle West homegrown talent Sketch.
Event co-founder and organiser Siobhan Kelly said it was important Westfest retained its reputation for giving value for money and putting the West Limerick town on the festival map. “We’ve come from having one headline artist Mundy in 2011 to The Coronas selling out the main square last year and now on our 5th Birthday we have 12 international acts coming to town, the festival has provided at stage for people to enjoy established artists on their doorstep in a proper festival environment”.
In between all the music, there’s plenty of entertainment on offer for all the family. There’s bouncing castles, drumming workshops, fireworks, a 5k color run, Sportive Cycle with a choice of distances and a Carnival to keep the kids happy.This year’s Festival Food Court will also have an eclectic street food offering, with exotic Asian influences, as well as more traditional food-to-go, including some Italian pizza, Gourmet Sausages and ice cream vendors.